NX113 Aquathlon Putrajaya 2023
Race:NX113 Aquathlon Putrajaya 2023
Date: 4th February 2023
Venue: Kompleks Sukan Air Putrajaya, Presint 6
Time: 2.00pm – 5.00pm
500m swim / 2.5km run
750m swim /5km run
1.5km swim / 10km run
ELITE ( SEA GAMES 2023 QUALIFYING )*
500m swim / 2.5km run
RACE PACK COLLECTION
FRIDAY 3rd FEB 2023 @Double Tree Putrajaya 10.00am-5pm
SATURDAY 4th FEB 2023 @Grandstand Putrajaya
12.30pm – Check In
1.50pm – Transition Closed
2.00pm – Elite Flag Off
2.05pm – Super Sprint Flag Off
2:30pm – Sprint Flag Off
2:45pm – Standard Flag Off *
5.00pm – Prize Presentation
* If there are less than 3 participants in any age group, the registered participant/s will automatically be pushed down to the younger age-grouping (at the end of the registration close date).
|STANDARD||STANDARD||SPRINT||SPRINT||SUPER SPRINT||SUPER SPRINT|
|18 - 29||18 - 39||16 - 29||16 - 39||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|30 - 39||40 & ABOVE||30 - 39||40 & ABOVE||13 - 15||13 - 15|
|40 - 49||40 - 49||16 - 29||16 - 39|
|50 & ABOVE||50 & ABOVE||30 - 39||40 & ABOVE|
|40 - 49|
|50 & ABOVE|
Categories & Fee
|CATEGORIES||EARLY BIRD ( RM )||NORMAL ( RM )|
|UNTIL 31ST DEC 2022||UNTIL 15TH JAN 2023|
|SUPER SPRINT / ELITE||150||180|
Super Sprint Route
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without prior notification.
- Participants should be aware that that they are joining this event at their own risk and the Organisers shall not be liable for any bodily injuries, loss and/or damage to property while Organisers will ensure precautionary measures to be taken.
- The Organisers reserve the right to use any photographs, motion picture, recordings, or any other record of this race and its participants for any commercial advertising including legitimate purpose.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the race course without prior notice to participants.
- Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organisers reserve the right to change the race distance, race format or cancel the race without any refund of registration fees.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing the race.
- Participants must complete the PAR-Q health questionnaire before starting their race and seek advice from a medical professional if any of the questions is not answered positively.
- A $100 payment applies for any loss or damage to the Timing Chip or Band
- The Organisers reserve the right to limit and/or refuse entries without assigning any reason thereof.
- Once the registration form has been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for those who fail to turn up for the race and/or withdraw from it.
- Individual race entries are non-transferable. Any person doing so will be held responsible in case of an accident arising from or provoked by the other person during the race. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude both parties from future events.
- Changes to team relay members are permitted until registration closing date. An admin fee of S$15 applies per change of person.
- The Organisers will not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete/wrong entry details given by the participants.
- The race registration will only be confirmed when full payment of the race registration fee has been made.
- Entries after the registration closing date will not be entertained.
- The participant must ensure the provided race details are correct upon receipt of the Race Confirmation email and report any discrepancies within 48 hours of submission of the entry form to the Organisers. Any changes thereafter are subjected to an admin charge.
- Upgrade of a race entry is permitted until the registration closing date.
- Downgrade of race entry is permitted until registration closing date. There will be no refund of the fee difference.
- All participants must collect their Race Kit. Participants who fail to do so will not be allowed to race on Race Day
- Participants must return the Timing Chip & Band to the Organisers immediately after the race. A $100 payment applies for any loss or damage to the Timing Chip or Band.
- Participants in both the Individual and Relay category must ensure that their Timing Band is securely strapped to the left ankle before beginning on any leg of the race. The Organisers are not responsible for any inaccuracy in participant’s race timings due to improper wearing of the Timing Band.
- Participants must read the Race Briefing prior to the race to familiarise themselves with the venue, course and rules of the Event. The Race Briefing will be available on the event website 10 days prior to the race.
- Participants who wish to protest against another competitor or notify a violation must do so in writing to the Organisers within 30 minutes of his/her finish time. A deposit of SGD$50 must accompany the appropriate protest and will be refunded if the protest is successful.
- Only participants with valid bibs / timing chips are permitted into this area
- Parents of kids (aged 12 and under) participant may enter this area only before their Race (113 Mini) begins
- No person/s (unless participants) are permitted entry into Transition Area during Race duration
- Participants who wishes to collect their belonging may do so after the Race is over, unless permission is granted by the Organizer
- Participants are encouraged not to keep their personal belongings/valuables in this area; please use the baggage deposit counter
- Although the Organizer will take all the necessary precautions and safety measure to ensure participants enjoy a smooth transition, all participants are to ensure they rack their bikes (and transition equipment) within your designated area only
- Relay team members are required to be waiting at the designated “Relay Waiting Area” only, to perform the exchange
- Swimsuits must be worn.
- All swimmers must wear the swim caps provided by the Organisers.
- Swim goggles may be worn.
- Fins, paddles, pool buoys, snorkels or any other swimming aids are not allowed.
- Wet suits are not allowed.
- Support crews are not allowed.
- No persons other than the participants and officials are permitted in the swimming area.
- Swimmers in difficulty shall signal to the escorting boats/canoes for assistance. Once assistance is rendered the competitor is disqualified from the competition.
- Warming-up for the swim must be conducted within the designated area.
- Cyclists must ensure that their race bib are clearly visible on their adorned apparel at all times.
- Cycling with bare torso is not allowed.
- Cyclists are to ride in single file on the left side of the road except when passing another cyclist and are reminded to observe traffic rules at all times. Cars will always have the right of way.
- Cyclists will be required to perform their own repairs should it be necessary.
- Support vehicles and crews are not allowed.
- Cyclists must wear their helmets from the time they remove their bicycle from the rack at transition area
- The helmet must stay on the cyclist’s head until he/she has placed his/her bicycle at the allocated spot on the bicycle rack at transition area.
- It is the cyclist’s responsibility to ensure that their bicycles are in good working condition.
- Wearing headphones is not allowed at all times. Communication or entertainment devices of any type are strictly prohibited during the race.
- TT Bikes, Road Bikes, Mountain Bikes & Foldable bikes are permitted during event.
- Runners must wear their race bib at the front of their attire or apparel at all times during the run.
- Running with bare torso is not allowed.
- Support vehicles or pacers are not allowed.
- Runners must run on the designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- Wearing headphones is not allowed at all times.