PUTRAJAYA AQUAFEST MASS SWIM
(Malaysia Book Of Record)
Event Title: Putrajaya Aquafest Mass Swim (Malaysia Book Of Record)
Event Organizer: Hybrid Management Sdn Bhd
Race Director: Andy Foo
Contact Number : +60123919211
E-mail : email@example.com
Date : 21st October 2023
Time : 6.15am – 5.00pm
Venue : Marina Putrajaya (Start), KOSA Putrajaya (Finish)
Registration Portal : www.neptunex113.com
Race Categories & Fee
Open Category: RM49
*Limited to 3000pax
- Food & Beverage
- Swim Cap
- Swim Buoy
Race Pack Collection
DATE : 20th October 2023
Venue : Double Tree Hotel, Putrajaya
Time : 11.00 am – 5.00 pm
20th October 2023 , 5.00pm at Double Tree Hotel, Putrajaya
* Attending the Race Briefing is highly recommended, as it covers all event information.
All events will be held on the 21st October 2023 Saturday.
7.30am Check In (Marina Putrajaya)
9.00am Putrajaya Aquafest Mass Swim Flag Off
11.00am Malaysia Book of Record Awarding Ceremony
12:00pm Event Officially Ends
*Dates are fixed, however timing may vary depending on tide conditions.
- Spectators Area and Prize Presentation Area
- (a) Media Area (Tower(b) Timing Area (Tower)
- Final Call Room
- Medical Tent
- Reporting & Registration Tent
- Safety Team & Lifeguards Tent
MAS/ Putrajaya Mass Swim 2023
- 4 Safety Boats
- 20 Kayaks
- 8 Technical Officials required
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without prior notification.
- Participants should be aware that that they are joining this event at their own risk and the Organisers shall not be liable for any bodily injuries, loss and/or damage to property while Organisers will ensure precautionary measures to be taken.
- The Organisers reserve the right to use any photographs, motion picture, recordings, or any other record of this race and its participants for any commercial advertising including legitimate purpose.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the race course without prior notice to participants.
- Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organisers reserve the right to change the race distance, race format or cancel the race without any refund of registration fees.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing the race.
- Participants must complete the PAR-Q health questionnaire before starting their race and seek advice from a medical professional if any of the questions is not answered positively.
- The Organisers reserve the right to limit and/or refuse entries without assigning any reason thereof.
- Once the registration form has been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for those who fail to turn up for the race and/or withdraw from it.
- Individual race entries are non-transferable. Any person doing so will be held responsible in case of an accident arising from or provoked by the other person during the race. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude both parties from future events.
- The Organisers will not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete/wrong entry details given by the participants.
- The race registration will only be confirmed when full payment of the race registration fee has been made.
- Entries after the registration closing date will not be entertained.
- The participant must ensure the provided race details are correct upon receipt of the Race Confirmation email and report any discrepancies within 48 hours of submission of the entry form to the Organisers. Any changes thereafter are subjected to an admin charge.
- Upgrade of a race entry is permitted until the registration closing date.
- Downgrade of race entry is permitted until registration closing date. There will be no refund of the fee difference.
- All participants must collect their Race Kit. Participants who fail to do so will not be allowed to race on Race Day
- Participants must return the Timing Chip & Band to the Organisers immediately after the race. A $100 payment applies for any loss or damage to the Timing Chip or Band.
- Participants in both the Individual and Relay category must ensure that their Timing Band is securely strapped to the left ankle before beginning on any leg of the race. The Organisers are not responsible for any inaccuracy in participant’s race timings due to improper wearing of the Timing Band.
- Participants must read the Race Briefing prior to the race to familiarise themselves with the venue, course and rules of the Event. The Race Briefing will be available on the event website 10 days prior to the race.
- Participants who wish to protest against another competitor or notify a violation must do so in writing to the Organisers within 30 minutes of his/her finish time. A deposit of SGD$50 must accompany the appropriate protest and will be refunded if the protest is successful.
- Safety buoy is compulsory. This is for the safety of all swimmers.
- Must wear provided swimming cap.